Collaborating on a whole new level
We at JRP have migrated to a new video collaboration platform. After much research we found Frame.io to have a ton of features we were looking for at a price that was cost effective. Frame.io offers a free version, if you can work with 2GB of storage 5 collaborators on a single project. But if you're projects are larger and need more people working together, then the different monthly packages would be more suited for you. They start out at $15 and go all the way up to $150 per month with a discounted price when the annual option is picked.
Here are some of the features
- They have superior accelerated uploading in the browser for faster file loading
- Cloud trans-coding of video assets into HTML 5 formats for guaranteed playback all devices
- Support for professional formats
- We love the "Hover Scrubbing" for instant preview of your clips
- Excellent drag and drop interface for movement of files, content and communications
- Private workspace for managing separate projects
- Time-based, frame-specific comments and annotations for excellent communication. We liked the idea that you can start your comment and the timeline will pause until you submit it.
- Use clients as collaborators or privately share to your clients if they don't relish being involved with the complete platform.
- Version Stacking for better organization
- Best of all "Side by side version comparison" for clear, simple view of changes between versions
To see more of the features explained in more detail go to their "Features" page.